ACE ANCHORS –
A GREAT OLD FAVORITE HAS A NEW HOME
WITH B’N’M FISHING!
ACE DECOY ANCHORS are made to save time, reduce tangle, and keep from wearing the paint off necks and beaks of decoys.
GREENHEAD GEAR Quick-Fix Cord is recommended to attach anchor to decoy. Line does not have to be exact, the rubber tubing will give you the play needed to make an attachment to front or rear keel.
Numerous unsolicited testimonials and editorials from U.S. and Canadian duck hunters and hunting journals have rated Ace Decoy Anchors as THE BEST tangle-free anchors on the market today. Ace Decoy Anchors are the fastest, easiest way to put out and take up decoys. Along with eliminating tangled lines, Ace Decoy Anchors save time and prevent decoy paint wear and chipping when bagged.
• Work on decoys with keels
• Are great for short neck or painted decoys
• Hook with ease to keel without manipulating decoy or changing hands
• Eliminate wrapping around neck/beak, damaging paint
• Eliminate falling into bag and getting tangled
• Are made for easy retrieval and setting out
• Feature heavy duty rubber tubing with replacement tubing available
• Work great with GREENHEAD GEAR™ Quick-Fix Cord
VISIT THE ACE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION!
ADA4 (4oz.) 000048 $26.00 per dozen
ADA8 (8oz.) 000086 $42.00 per dozen
ADASTRAP 000123 $14.00 per dozen